Wooden Poinsettia Earrings
- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1279
- Size 2" x 1.5"
- Poinsettia Earrings
- Poinsettia began to associate with Christmas in the 16th century in Mexico
- Color chosen will only be for the main piece of the earring
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.